We use modal in our sleeveless tees. Modal is a kind of cellulose fibre produced out of beech that grows in sustainable plantations in Austria.
Modal has natural thermal qualities and helps keeping you cool during exercise. It’s also super soft and flexible, and 100% decomposable.
- C02 neutral
- Wood-based fibres encourages photosynthesis
- No pesticide needed
- Much less water needed compared to e.g. cotton
- 100% biologically decomposable
- Exceptional natural softness
- Stays soft even after continuous washes
- Pure color brilliance
- High comfort and some natural thermal qualities